One word "Passion" we aren't the kind of team that knows everything but we are the kind of team if you asked us something we will know it next morning, our staffs are always up to date with the latest technologies, they are always encouraged to participate in the community that they are part of. We want to mature the community the same way the community had matured us, we believe sharing is caring so in a nice inaccurate way you could call us Nerds :) and we are always seeking for individuals having these characteristics
If you are always having problems with, team communication because of the workflow, inaccurate time estimation, If you think the Team Foundation Server is just a source control for checking in code, then you need us, the idea is to give you the full picture of what you are doing , if you are using a certain technology or the companies uses a certain workflow ,our consultation will extend your view angle, you will start seeing the full picture and start to see everything with new and different perspective The result will be less team communication problems, very automated workflow that you finally like ,deep understanding with the technology you work with, happy customer and high profit.
Put it in simple words "Sharpen your axe" working with a technology or using a certain workflow without truly understanding it will give you a headache for many things... maintainability problems, miscommunication between team members and refactoring a lot of what you are doing because it is not applicable to every scenario. After taking our training, the team will have the same view angle to the subject they will have, easier communication through mutual understanding because we always dive deep to the subject not a shallow view to what is happening, we always looking under the hood and transfer this knowledge to our trainees.
Blog and News
- Microsoft ALM and Visual Studio team recognize and highlight The TFS 2012 Guide which is created by Marvel ALM and MEA ALM Community.
- Mohamed Radwan, Marvel ALM Consultant is now a Visual Studio ALM MVP
- Marvel ALM is the 1st worldwide company contribute to the Storyboard for the Visual Studio 2012 gallery.
- Microsoft Europe recognize TFS 2010 Guide as Best Practices for implementing TFS 2010 (Team Foundation Server)
- Marvel ALM announce a free visit for all BizSpark members in MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Marvel ALM Consultant (Mohamed Radwan) Presenting in BizSpark Event
- Marvel ALM Consultant (Mohamed Radwan) Presenting in Microsoft Egypt, What's new in Visual Studio and TFS 2012
- Install SharePoint 2010 with MS SQL Server 2012 on Windows Server 2012
- What is New in TFS 2012?- Project Management Tool